- Do you work for the city?
- How much does an inspection cost?
- Can we pay through escrow?
- Do you conduct inspections in ________?
- Can you provide us with estimates for repairs?
- Is it true that you guys cater parties?
Do you work for the city?
Nope. We’re not city inspectors. They check for permits, codes and the strict following of approved construction plans. Us? We’re on your side. It’s your best interest that we have in mind.
How much does an inspection cost?
It depends on square footage. Have that handy when you request a quote.
Can we pay through escrow?
Sorry. Day of service payment only.
Can you provide us with estimates for repairs?
Unfortunately we are legally bound from doing that. But for our favorite contractor referrals simply click here.
Do you conduct inspections in ________?
Good question. Click here to see if you fall in our current service area.
Is it true that you guys cater parties?
Yup. We love feeding people so much that we started a catering company in 2009 to spread the love. Checkout Kitchen12000.com for details.